I recently shared our favorite bedtime books, so today I thought it would be fitting to share our favorite bath time essentials with you. We have gone through many different bath time products over the past 3.5 years, and I have narrowed down my absolute favorite items.
- Bath Soap/Shampoo | SheaMoisture Ultra-Sensitive Wash + Shampoo – this is hands down our favorite soap + shampoo. I love that it doesn’t irritate my daughter’s sensitive skin and isn’t full of toxic ingredients. Win, win!
- Lotion | SheaMoisture Ultra-Sensitive Healing Lotion – same with the soap + shampoo above, this lotion is perfect for little ones with sensitive skin and isn’t greasy! Best moisturizing lotion we’ve found!
- Rinse Cups | Skip Hop Dunks Stacking Bath Toy – we LOVE these; they are great for babies and young toddlers who are learning to stack, and they even double as rinse cups!
- Eczema Lotion | Skinfix Gentle Eczema Balm – one of the only eczema creams that has worked for my daughter’s eczema. She recently had a little eczema patch on her cheek, and within only a few days of using it, her cheek was totally clear!
- Hooded Towels | Elegant Baby Hooded Towel – who doesn’t love a baby in a hooded towel?! Seriously, it is the absolute BEST! We have SO many hooded towels, but my favorites are the ones with cute little animals. Side note: my camera roll on my phone has about 100 photos of my babies in their hooded towels. I may or may not have a slight obsession with them.
- Spout Cover | SkipHop Bath Spout Cover – this cute little spout cover does a perfect job of padding the spout so that little ones don’t hurt their head when they stand up.
- Fun Bath Toys | Mickey Mouse + Friends Bath Toys – being a Disney family, these are probably our most played with bath toys! Even my 3.5 year old still plays with these and enjoys acting out scenes from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with them!
- Foam Letters | Munchkin Letters + Numbers – we have had these foam letters since my oldest was a baby, and they have held up great! We love practicing our ABC’s and 123’s with these. And if your little ones are anything like mine, they also likely have a million teeth marks in them…apparently they make great teething toys, too 😉
I’d love to hear about YOUR favorite bath time essentials! What are some of your must-haves?!